ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers have provided quality dental implant care to patients across the U.S. for over 10 years, helping more than 40,000 people put an end to their dental issues. At ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, we’re providing more than just a permanent tooth replacement solution—we’re restoring smiles and rebuilding confidence.
As a private equity funded company, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers have an expanding network of 34 Dental Implant Centers in 21 states, and we utilize a variety of marketing tactics both nationally and locally.
This role offers not only growth within the department and the company but also the chance to be part of a team that is helping patients experience the life-changing potential of dental implants.
As an integral part of the CCMS marketing team, the Content Coordinator will be a key resource in delivering superior creative communication across all content platforms. Specific areas of focus include communication outputs such as content development for marketing collateral, web and landing pages, internal initiatives, brand and usage guides, social media channels, and PR planning and execution, as well as contributing to larger marketing team needs through brainstorming and ideation, foundation messaging, external resource management, etc.
The role will also serve as a contributor to and collaborator with internal and external partners on all content and communication projects.
- Support content development through insights-driven strategy, ideation, visual and copy written executions across the ClearChoice customer journey
- Individual creative contribution in concepting, articulating, and executing marketing assets
- Development of individual units of content as well as holistic strategic campaigns
- Collaboration and coordination with related marketing operations and CCMS functions such as compliance, project management, analytics, and insights
- Contribution to other marketing content areas including advertising, public relations, internal, etc.
- Manage consumer-facing public relations process, including interface to external PR agency if retained, for network and centers
- Interface with industry-facing PR and teams around common initiatives like local, center launches, crisis plans, etc.
- Support of ClearChoice purpose—cause, charitable, sponsorship—initiatives
- Support process of gathering and refining patient stories for use in content streams
- Assist with the development and implementation of a review and reputations management strategy and program
- Monitor, manage and respond to social media posts, ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with ClearChoice marketing strategies and value props
- Constantly monitor social sites and reviews for reputation management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related communications or technical field
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Prior success in a dynamic, cross-functional role
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proven experience with a content creation process
- Expertise in the mechanics of PR, social media platforms
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advertising, collateral, or communications copywriting and visual design
- Experience working with designers, developers, and related outside vendors
- Knowledge of HIPAA